These were birthday cookies created and sent to PA for a dear friend, who's absolute favorite is pecan pie. That's a little difficult to send in the mail. So you make due with what you got. I was pleased with the result.
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp cloves
1 cup oats
1/4 cup butter softened
1/4 cup applesauce
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup PB chips
1 cup Pecan pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350* degrees
2. In a large bowl combine the first set of ingredients and mix
3. In a larger separate bowl combine the butter, apple sauce and sugars.
4. Add the vanilla and eggs to the butter/sugar mixture and combine thouroughly
5. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients
6. Add the PB chips and pecan pieces
7. Bake for about 10 minutes on parchment paper
Makes about 3 dozen cookies, depending on size.
These were definitely my best yet to date. So i strongly encourage you to make.