Wednesday, April 25, 2012

One more work day

One more work day until my life once again belongs to me (and three days off!)...I have officially worked through my first full-time lax season (yay). This means no more required 60-70+ hr, 7days a week work weeks for another year; this also means I'm back here :)


If only I had had the time or the energy to continue this during the past couple months, you definitely would have been entertained. Nonetheless I'm super excited that we're still full swing into spring, and i want to be back at this. My spirits are flying high these days, so enjoy :) 


There were more than some delicious recipes I came across, and also created myself these past few weeks so I will devote a day to those updates I promise. I know I need to share the lovin'. Speaking of, in the oven right now:


Peanut Butter & Banana Pumpkin Bread
(of course of which I am making for the store tomorrow since they're the lucky ones to try everything) :)


Ingredients:
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder & soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg


1 1/2 cups pumpkin
1 banana mashed
1/2 cup sugar
2 tbs oil
1/2 cup PB
2 eggs


and of course I added for extra love: butterscotch chips, coconut and potion (which if you know me well enough you know what this is) 


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350*, and spray a loaf pan
2. Mix the Dry ingredients, (flour through nutmeg)
3. In a separate larger bowl, mix the pumpkin, banana, sugar, oil and PB. Then beat the eggs and add those in.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet until combined
5. Add the extras
6. Pour the batter into the pan
7. Bake for 45-50 minutes. DONE. :)


Will be wonderful I'm sure. 


Short & sweet tonight, I won't jump right back into the deep stuff right away. My workouts started up again this week after taking time off from getting sick over Easter from my Nephew, it's a new America's Best Dance Crew tonight, and I only have to work 6 hours tomorrow. And then there's a much needed visit to PA for the next three days.


Life is good.




all the peace n love,'
Kelly


p.s. newest listening share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment