Friday, July 27, 2012

Back from Hiatus

Between the month and few days time away, here are some updates;


- I am no longer a resident of Danbury, CT
- I am now a resident of Farmington, CT
- (I still have the same job) new location
- I moved back home with my parents
- I do not know how long this will be for
- I am now 23 years old.




I apologize for being away, but living life between two places has paid a toll on my energy  the past month. I am now officially all moved back though, so hopefully I will finally be finding my time to adventure and rest the remainder of this summer. Enjoy.


And in honor of the Olympics Opening Ceremony tonight;


Red White & Blue Granola Bars

ingredients


step 1

step 2

step 3

step 4

step 5
EAT.


num num num. i think i'm going to keep this recipe secret for a little, while i continue to experiment this summer with different flavors. (i will tell you though they are really red white blue with cranberry blueberry and coconut). So i am not lying.

i will gladly share the food art pictures with you though :) enjoy.


See you oh so soon!
(I really mean that I'm back)

PEACE N LOVE,
kellbell

No comments:

Post a Comment