Tuesday, June 19, 2012

proverbs 3:5&6


"You don't know what the future holds for you. You can hope your dreams come true, but you have to be fearless." 
- Nastia Lukin U.S. Olympic Gymnast 



There are a lot of unknowns coming up in the next couple weeks (literally almost down to a week and a half). I'm trying to stay tough and not let the uncertainty break me down, but I have to admit it's hard. I can't share anything further about it since it does involve work plans that are not yet set in stone. All i can do is hope is that these next moves allow me to continue to pursue my dreams and bring goodness to life. I certainly am struggling though. 




This past Saturday I went camping with my friend Zach in Pennsylvania. I'm in the process of uploading and perfecting all my pictures but I will be posting those as soon as they are complete :) 


For now, enjoy your Tuesday (what a blah day of the week)
It's cloudy up here in CT, i'm just drinkin TD's latest new discovery vanilla chai coffee. yum. 


peace&somuchlove,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment