Thursday, June 14, 2012

everybody hurts some days - it's okay.

"If I were to be remembered for anything at all, I would want that to be that I was authentic" - Micah True




my quote for today in hope's that you live it out exactly this way.




I woke up this morning unable to bend my knee. how pathetic, really. seriously. it's sad how much i embarrass myself sometimes, and this week has been ooc with this.  Ultimately the gym was a no-go, and now I've been up since 6 am unable to fall back asleep. Once my mind starts going it just doesn't stop. I'm tired that's for sure and the next two days are open-closes at the store. Nonetheless it will be a coffee all day kinda day. i just wished i had not been stubborn last night and iced the wound.


keep on keepin on. my life is so thrilling. 


just wait about a month hopefully.




good lucky today doing all the things which you need to get done; i have my list waiting for me for 930am. Tomorrow's Friday though so that is something to look forward to of course :) the weekend's not too far away. 




And of course, remember to be authentic.
peace&love,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment