Friday, June 1, 2012

jasmine

I just bought this. 


Do I name it? At mess my friends and I normally would, but am I still allowed to do things like that now that I'm officially a year out of grad? It's a "Jasmine" Takamine so I'm thinking Jasmine would be perfect. Or Jazzy. I think I prefer the Aladdin reference though...ETA is any time before June 12th. That's good, because the official grand opening of the guitar shop next door at work is the 14th. Talk about perfect timing. I can't wait. I just hope I can get decently okay at this before I'm sent away from danbury.

Last rent payment for Brookview Commons was paid this morning. Bittersweet with sadness but also exciting at the same time. Life moving forward. Where to next? We shall see. 

Eventful day of firsts, first guitar purchase, first motorcycle ride, first scorpion bowl (with dad) at hibachi dinner tonight :) 
New years resolutions type living? I'm going to make a bucket list this weekend so look forward to that. 


The weekend has begun!
Let the good times roll, for all of you please.

peace&love,
Kellbell

No comments:

Post a Comment