Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gardens for Breakfast

Green Smoothies - I've been cravinggg these every morning lately. Perfect for this morning especially after a lifting dayy. 
Rabbit food maybe, but my favorites as well. "Nature's Candy" as Mama Mac likes to call them making fun of me as i regularly snack on any fruit or vegetable out there.


That's exactly what they are though.








GREEN SPINACH PROTEIN SMOOTHIE


Ingredients:
1 Banana
1/2 cup OJ
6 frozen cherries
2 GIANT handfuls of Spinach
1 TBS ground flax seed
1 TBS wheat germ
1 Tsp vanilla
1/4 cup egg whites
1 serving Soy Protein 


Toppings: Shredded Coconut & Cinnamon 
DIrections: BLEND


it's delicious, I promise. 


Happy SUNNY Thursday! 
Day off for me tomorrow :) just gotta push through today.


peace n' love,
Kelly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment