Sunday, May 6, 2012

from emptiness to everything


Food for thought to end the weekend:
A poem carried by Chuck Swindoll on friendship;

I saw them tearing a building down, 
A group of men in a busy town, 
With a hefty blow and a lusty yell, 
They swung with zest, 
And a side wall fell. 
“Are these men skilled? The kind you would hire if you had to build?” [I asked] 
He looked at me, and laughed, “No, indeed! Unskilled labor is all I need. 
Why, they can wreck in a day or two, 
What it has taken builders years to do.” 
I asked myself, as I went my way, 
Which of these roles have I tried to play? 
Am I a builder with rule and square, 
Measuring and constructing with skill and care? 
Or am I the wrecker who walks the town, 
Content with the business of tearing down?
'

Let May officially begin. Lots of life decisions to be made in the next couple months. Hopefully i can find some races to start training for to help keep the stress levels at bay. 

Salty PB Cocoa Oatmeal Cookie Cup recipe to be posted tomorrow. 

peace&love,
Kelly Anne 


p.s. "the most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being heard" 
- Peter Drucker

No comments:

Post a Comment