Friday, May 11, 2012

brown hair and bright eyes, such a beautiful blue

Good morningg, wake up, run.


Workout:
5 min warm up treadmill run
1.5 mile run treadmill @ 10:06 (a lil unhappy with this time)
15 min cross trainer


Leg Pyramid Workout
20 squats (10 lbs each leg)
30 lunges (15 lbs each leg)
45 sec wall sit
60 sec jump rope (MY FAV NEW THING TO DO! Been putting this into my workouts a lot lately)
45 sec wall sit
30 lunges (15 lbs)
20 squats (10 lbs)
Hamstring curl (30 lbs 15 reps)
Glute Machine (of course im a girl) (45 lbs 15 reps each leg)


REPEAT ENTIRE THING TWICE


finished with 15 more min on the cross trainer. hopefully i feel this tomorrow.


Happy Friday! SO close to the weekend. Messiah Women's Lacrosse had made it to the DIII NCAA Sweet Sixteen and are making their way to CT to play at Trinity tomorrow :) I will be sqeezing out of work for a little to go back home to be there. can't wait to see my girls. and GOOD LUCK! each of you.


p.s. my mother informed me yesterday i'm no longer allowed to move back home. my lease ends july 31st....i wonder where the world will take me? thrilling of course :) 
maybe somewhere it will be worth for me to invest in a new camera and finally start shooting again? let's hope.




all the love today,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment