Friday, May 25, 2012

Holiday weekend?

And to continue the tradition for the past 6 years since I've been working with LU, i will be working open to close everyday for the entire thing. Splendid :) But hopefully some visits will be made by some of my favorite girls with coffee, to get me through each day.

Maybe I'll be searching for summer races. 
I ran too much yesterday, back to lifting this morning. If you're looking to help those arms o' steel of yours maybe this will be of some interest. 


Bi's & Tri's circuit:
Repeat Each Superset 3 times before going to the next


Superset 1
Dumbbell Bi Curls (15 lbs 12-15 reps)
Tri Extenstion w/ Dumbell (25lbs 12-15reps)


Superset 2
Hammer Curls (10lbs 15 reps)
Tri Dips on bench (10lbs 15 reps)


Superset 3
77's w/ bar + 5lbs 
Tri V-Bar push down (60lbs 12-15 reps)


with 15 reps Back extension (15lbs) between each superset to give the arms a break. Followed by 40 min cross training on the arc trainer & bike and 12 min ab workout.


doing workk. after a few days off from going down to VA i'm well rested with more than enough energy to use up. 


At least it's not all that nice out here in New England, it makes the fact ill be indoors all weekend a little easier to accept. And if anyone has race suggestions, please, let me know. Maybe a trail race? I'm ready to run another hike i think, why not. 


Happy Friday,
enjoy the next few days off for me :)


peace&lovin
-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment