Banana PB Chip Cookies
made for the newest member of the LU CT family, in norwalk. tlc.
his favorite color is very specifically "colonial" blue. so that explains my color choice.
~2 cups flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 sticks butter (softened)
1/3 cup white sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 banana mashed
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg beaten
2 bananas diced
3/4 cup PB chips
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda & sat
3. In a separate bowl, cream the butter and the sugars together
4. Add the vanilla and beaten egg to the sugar/butter mixture
5. Add the mashed banana the ingredients in step 4
6. Stir the flour mixture into the wet ingredients
7. (i added blue)
8. Dice the bananas, add them and the PB chips
8. Bake for 8-12 minutes
of course, SO MUCH love to all those affected by September 11, eleven years ago. and thank you to all the heroes who have and continue to give their lives and fight for us.