Thursday, February 16, 2012

lazy legs

I really have no desire to move my legs at all for the remainder of the day. It's raining out so staying here and drinking coffee for the remainder seems okay by me. Anyway, I said I'd maybe go gourmet for dinner last night, I don't think I accomplished that but here's what i got. Feel free to add to the quick fix dinner ideas, it's simple.


Parmesan & Black Pepper Chicken (with rice&barley and peas)


1 Chicken Breast grilled with seasoning, garlic and black pepp, finished w/ parm
(via Foreman Grill)


For the rice & peas:
1 cup left over rice & barley mix
2/3 cup peas
1/4 tomato sauce
Garlic
Black pepper
Sea Salt
Directions: Combine and heat in a small saucepan until warm


Served over a handful of Spinach and Sprouts. And a glass of blueberry & pom sparkling water. Sweet & Simple. 




I just made some bread, lemme take a pic and i'll post that as well. Hope you're all having a lovely rainy thursday. The weekend will be here soon enough.

peace & love.

No comments:

Post a Comment