Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Beginning

Hello hello, welcome to day number one :) 


The little chillns' are back at school, which means the holidays have officially come to an end. Really everyday is a holiday though, right? Nonetheless things will hopefully be calming down these days for me, so I can begin doing this for real. The week started off to a busy start, needing to do an entire store inventory which translates into two long (13 and 9hr) days of work. But I now have my mini midweek weekend, with two days off to finally rest - and do all my favorite things of course :) You can expect updates. 


My holidays were wonderful, having lots of sisterly bonding time and nephew hugs and kisses. Although I'm much closer to home than while at school, its still hard not being with my family everyday as I originally planned after grad so times like these are extremely joyful for me. Hopefully 2012 will still allow me to see them more often than the past four years. 


Now to 2012, I will have more time to delv into this tomorrow and the next, but beginning a new year is super exciting for me :) I was talking with a friend earlier tonight about New Year's resolutions and realized I hadn't given it the right thought yet. After thinking a little (i will post later about my new year goals) this blog is definitely one, finding a way to share my daily joys, struggles and lessons with you. Hopefully each will enlighten and encourage you and your day as well. Cooking new things, meeting new people, going new places and doing new things are all on my to-do list this year and I want to share every step of the way. Outside of the "Messiah Bubble" I am starting real life this year, and I have already learned that I need my faith to guide me daily. This verse was in my devotional the first of the month, and I have definitely decided it to be my guide for the start of this new part of my life: "Create in me a clean heart, Oh God; and renew a right spirit within me" Psalm 51:10


I can't wait to see what 2012 holds for me, to continue figuring out how God wants to use me. I'm ready. 


Bessings, peace & love,
-Kelly Anne


p.s. first on the agenda: get a camera 

No comments:

Post a Comment