Wednesday, January 25, 2012

it is well

What I love: waking up and bumpin the tunes early in the morning. 
("Hurricane", Honor Society and "Down With Me", Days Difference specifically today)

I'm a morning person, that's all i have to say. And lately I've been waking up even more excited than usual to see how each day is going to play out. I may or may not be a little worried...

I never imagined I'd find myself writing this in front of my window looking out at down town main street from the 3rd floor of an apartment complex in Danbury, CT. Never. But I'm loving it. Its been half a year since I've graduated, and been here in western CT. And again, I could have never predicted the things I have done, and the people I've met. Although I have gotten discouraged, and homesick for the Messiah bubble at times, God is good - just sayin. Everyone has their down days, good thing I just don't have em often. 

I've been thinking and decided the biggest thing for me living in the real world on my own is instead of trying to take control of each day and focus on how God can use me to share his peace and love - to let him come through his people which I meet and help everyday here. Try it. This mindset has allowed me to literally take the passenger seat in life and react to the God signs that are placed in my day; and trust me you never know what each person or event can bring to you - they all have something. It's an amazing feeling letting go and allowing life come right at you. Really. And you can still share the love and brighten everything around you, it's just discovering the way how. An awesome challenge. I was definitely not planning to be living here right now, but allowing myself to enjoy where God has placed me and show himself to me here has been one of the coolest things ever. All is well.

This was also included in my Wednesday morning soundtrack:




Needtobreathe has now been keeping me going for the past hour or so. Music ADD. what i love.

p.s. it's my half birthday (to 23). good thing i'm living to 100.
peace & love,
Kelly anne

No comments:

Post a Comment