Friday, August 17, 2012

Just a morning

It's Friday! Happy Friday




This is what I made for breakfast.
The best part of morning-off days :) 




While cooking my eggies on the stove THESE guys were performing on the Today Show:


Yes, 98 Degrees. Throwback, but you gotta love it - especially if you were a child of the 90's. Oh the mems. 


I'm drinking my coffee right now, watching Live with Kelly - my second favorite part about morning off days. Summers home during college I watched Regis and Kelly pretty religiously (of course classes get in the way while you're at school). But I loved them. So now I try to still watch Kell on my days off/mornings off if I have nothing else to take care of. Today is one of those days. 


I woke up early this morning and restless so this mornings workout was a little longer, please don't feel pressured.



Get Your Endurance Back Workout

4 miles treadmill run ~ 29 min

(Repeat all sets 3 times)
Bi Curls - 15 lbs - 15 reps
Mac Raises - 5lb discs - 12 reps
Tri Extenstions - 20 lb - 15 reps

(push ups repeated only twice)
Push ups - 15
Tri push ups - 10

77s - 30 lb bar
Chest Press - 50lbs - 15 reps
Tri pull down - 40 lbs - 15 reps

25 min elliptical
10 min ab circuit

This did not take me longer than an hour and a half - so if you have some time definitely give it a shot! I promise you will make it. Cut down the run and cross training if you need by a few minutes and you'll be golden. I'm just missing my runner shape from spring senior year at Mess, so I'm looking to get that extra energized good-feeling back. And I'm committing myself to at least one race next month in Sept. I have to. 



BUT its 10:00 and my show is over, so now it is time to officially start the day. I have some recipes and thoughts from the past few days to compile and post so there will be more :) 


Enjoy the last workday of the week! 
Tomorrow's the weekend, look forward to that.
Peace&Love,
Kelly Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment