Saturday, August 25, 2012

training day #1


He could have said I'll wait till your perfect, 
but at that point would amazing grace have been asserted?



Food for thought for this morning, via a fellow friend from Mess. 



Welcome to the weekend. Yes, I am working, but if you enjoy your job enough it's not really work right? right. Let's just hope the little laxers of the day are out doing some back to school shoppin. 

This morning I started Day #1 of my half marathon training. I'm not kidding about doing this, Bootcamp September is the new focus. Yay :)




Get Back Circuit Workout

15 min cross train
5 min treadmill run

Then I used this Quick Feet Circuit:
15 sec jumping jacks
15 sec jumping side to side
15 sec jump forward and back
15 sec jumping jacks

Superset 1
Quick feet ciruit
1 min bi-curls non stop (8lbs)
(repeat 3 times)

Superset 2
Quick feet circuit
1 min tri-extenstions non stop (12lbs)
(Repeat 3 times)

Set 3
Seated Row - 50 lbs - 12 reps
Back Extension - 6lb medicine ball - 15 reps
(repeat 3 times)

20 min cross train
10 min ab circuit




Try it!
Tomorrow will be a run day.

It's beautiful outside. 
If you're not working please spend the entire day outdoors for me. In the sun, in the woods, on the water, whatever you need to do - but just do it outside. thank you :)




peace&love,
Kelly anne

No comments:

Post a Comment