Monday, August 27, 2012

no, we're never gonna talk about it

The Naked and Famous' 
No Way is one of my favorite songs; if not the absolute favorite. 



I was lucky enough to see these guys/girl in NYC last year - hands down maybe my best concert yet. About a year ago, my friend Zach put together some pictures from his world adventures to the song and tonight it is my share.




(via youtube)



Last week the power and love guys were visiting New England. They spent several days at Wellspring church which i've been attending a couple times since moving back home in July. All i want to do is talk about it. The visit/conference went all day for four days straight, and while I only went for two nights (due to work full-time) I could type pages about the insanely radically real stories and testimonies I heard about the healing power of prayer. Stories of people going out in the communities of CT seeing others that need physical healing and having the courage to go to them and pray for them. Not only this but also some who they feel they have just been directed to to spend some time talking with and sharing love with. Better yet, the stories having happy endings with instant healing right on the spot. ACLs, broken bones in the ER, etc. literally broken bodies - completely renewed and healed. No kidding, real life miracles. Wow.


god is good. all the time.


The second night I was visiting, a guy who I did not previously know came and sat next to me about half way through. We started talking a little bit in between the stories and I quickly learned that he just moved from the exact place I will be moving to in the next few months. You should know that i don't know one living soul in the area which will be my new home, and this next adventure is definitely a push on my heart as something I need to do. The guy ended up giving me information for one of the best churches he's said he's been to and also some contact info for friends which he knows would be more than happy to ever show me around. God sighting. 


At the end of the night, he came back to me and asked me if there was any relation or strong connection to me with Disney World. I was a little taken back when he asked me to this, and told him I've only been a few times throughout the years but that's it. He went on to explain that God put on his heart that there was a youthfulness about me that he needed to share. He then went on to tell me that he knew I had been struggling with peace, rest and just enjoying. having fun. He then went on to say, but now, that that night and lately, I have been getting my playful spirit back that I just seemed to lose for a little with worrying of the unknowns. Disney World was pushed on his heart to bring realization into this, and he was moved to come and continue to encourage me to let my carefree playful spirit as God has created me prevail over everything else that might get in the way. Further, that through this, I will continue to find my comfort and peace of mind and heart. Remember this event happened last week - And remember I posted this (please read) when I first moved back from Danbury in July. God Sighting?


god is good. all the time. 


Sometimes no one wants to talk about stuff like this, but tonight i just do. The only thing that comes to mind is the mustard seed (the post) I posted about not too too long ago. (If you missed that post feel free to catch up). I guarantee that these people who prayed for those hurting had no doubts in anything. In healing, in faith and in god. That's how those physically suffering were so quickly and radically lively healed. If God tells us even we can move mountains with our faith, who are we to tell him he can not heal through us? I am 100% positive that we can move mountains. And if I had any doubts that God was not presently working in my own heart, my encounter with him through the guy I sat with that night showed me just how powerful and present he is. He really wholeheartedly is here. 


One of my best friend's Fathers was in a bike-car accident this past weekend. He has been and continues to be in the hospital in critical condition. My heart had been crying out to them everyday he continues to remain in the hospital. Here is the story I ask you to help me to continue to pray for him and the rest of her family. I know he will be healed to full restoration, but the the power of prayer is effective. Moving mountains, healing bodies, sharing love - prayer is just more love that does. So help me do this. (& Thank you)  




James 5:14-16 
Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another,that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.




I'm aware that I'm getting deep, and I just got real. 
But I'm not just not going to talk about it. 
All the time, life is good and all the time, love is good. 
So please just live with love. 
And trust me, the outcomes will all be good.



peace&love,
xoxo
Kelly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment