Tuesday, August 28, 2012

winning

About 20 minutes ago I won Gotye tickets for their show at Mohegan in September. 
How sweet a start to the morning is that. What a nice surprise. Thank you 96.5 TIC. :)



I had others all ready to go, but in honor of the win, Tuesday's song of the day will be Eyes Wide Open, by Gotye. 
The video is another one more mainstream (i still like it) but the song is another favorite. Enjoy. 





On to other things though, this morning i had plans to run around the valley but they were crushed by the rain. honestly it was just gross and muggy out which i was not feeling so to the lifesaving gym treadmill it was. 


Training Run - 5 miles
1 mile ~ 6:50 min 
2 mile ~ 14:40 min 
3 mile ~ 21:25 min
4 mile ~ 29 min
5 mile ~ 36:20 min

I alternated my paces, 8.5-9.5 speed for the 1st, 3rd and 5th mile and then 7.5-8.0 speed (and also 1.0-1.5 incline) for miles 2 and 4. I ended with a half mile cool down. Ideally my finish time would be 35 min, but i tried, and like I said I have lost some of my running touch within the past year. Baby steps to get it back. 

25 min cross training followed
as well as 15 min ab circuit


Feel free to use my paces as a push and guide - that's why I post em. 
To only make us better and stronger :) 




Working til 3 today, short day - it's like a day off in my book. 
But happy Tuesday, praying some luck comes to each of you as well. 

peace&love,
Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment