Thursday, August 30, 2012

needs no captions


"...Commune with Mother Nature - in some way try to remove yourself from the discord of the everyday world that invades your sense of inner peace"
Stephen R Covey










Song of the day, another Naked and Famous of course - Young Blood. Which i feel fits the flow of my story telling today. Not the video, just the song. Soundtrack to our lives. So listen as you scroll down.








This morning, I woke up to a cool and sunny 50 degree day. Love. I can't wait for Fall New England style. My favorite. After doing a short cross-train and lifting (a little bit of everything) day at the gym, I showered and went out to the river for a morning adventure before work. Why not?


Here's my share:





















A little Connecticut for you,
I don't think i need to say anything else.

Things like this are what keep me sane in life, really.
Peace and Love





Trust me, it was extremely difficult for me to come back to go to work. But I did of course, and took care of what needed to get done. But I have finally reached my working quota and am off for the next two days. I will enjoy to the fullest. Almost the weekend for all you Mon-Fri 9 to 5 ers! (if that even really exists anymore). AND three day weekend! Sweetness. Remember it's kinda-ish the last weekend of the summer so take full advantage. I'm wondering if it will be too cold to sleep on the trampoline tonight...i only have so many warmer nights left now i suppose. 




But its college football night and there are three minutes left in the USC/Vanderbilt game 17-13 Carolina. So my attention needs to be spent on the final moments of this. So here is where I end.


p.s. i have a shock top lemon shandy bread recipe i have successfully created and tested. i will be posting in the very near future. 






Lovely nights and mornings please,
Peace & love,
Kelly Anne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment