Tuesday, August 21, 2012

You Go in Your Own Way

Noah and the Whale was my artist of the day for my run to the gym this morning. Therefore,


Song of the day: L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N
I leave you with the video for the song at the end. 

You've got more than money and sense, my friend
You've got heart and you go in your own way
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.
What you don't have now will come back again
You've got heart and you go in your own way

[Bridge]
On my last night on earth, I won't look to the sky
Just breathe in the air and blink in the light
On my last night on earth, I'll pay a high price
To have no regrets and be done with my life

The words I wish to share from this. 



Anyway, it's Tuesday, day off #1 of the week, and I figured I should at least do part one of my updates. 

But this is what I've been doing:
1. Friday: Working, after my morning off post
2. Saturday: day tripping to Jersey to celebrate my lovely friend Marla at her Bridal Shower. Pit stopping in Princeton, to visit LU, and ending up at my sisters house to bring her some things from home and hang out with her and the little guy. 
3. Sunday: Church, and work. 
4. Monday: Work by day, babysitting by night - My sister and her boo got tix to the Pats preseason game so I got to spend the night letting Braden do all the fun things Mommy and Daddy don't let him do while they were gone. (Kidding)



This morning I woke up at Kate's, playtime-d a lil before I came back home, to ran to the gym to lift. And of course it was a baking day: 



Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Almond Mocha Frosting





(pre-oven)

These will be going to Lacrosse Unlimited of Danbury, per a request I got yesterday after they finished the chocolate peanut-butter-cookie filled ones I sent a little while ago. But, since I both miss them dearly and the store has been doing great this past month, this is my gift to them to celebrate.
Cook to Love.


I leave you with the song for now, I finished the last of the coffee this morning so a walk to the store needs to happen at some point. (Why drive when you can walk or run, right?). Seriously. Plus, I need my fill of my New England weather before I'm sent for my next adventure. 


Peace&Love,
Kell



p.s. life goes on.
(via youtube)





No comments:

Post a Comment